Articles on Sterilisation
Articles - Published
- Medical Negligence and Rights Violation. Abhijit Das, Ramakant Rai, Dinesh Singh. Economic and Political Weekly, August 28, 2004
- New Government's Population Control Thrust. Abhijit Das. India Together, June 2004
- Ensuring Quality of Care in Sterilisation Services. Abhijit Das. Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, 2004, Jul-Sep; 1 (3)
- The Ethical Implications of the Targeted Population Programme Proposed by the UPA. Abhijit Das. Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, 2005, Jan-Mar; 2
Other Relevant Articles/Documents
- Family Planning, Reproductive Rights and the Supreme Court - Dr. Abhijit Das, 2012, Unpublished
- Population and Family Planning Policy: A Critique and a Perspective. Ravi Duggal. Paper presented at the International Conference on Population and Development, Cairo,1994.
- Standards for male and female sterilisation, MoHFW GOI, 1999.
- Supreme Court Order. Ramakant Rai Vs Union of India, 01-3-2005.
- Standards for Female and Male Sterilisation Services, MoHFW GOI, 2006.
- Quality Assurance Manual for Sterilisation Services, MoHFW GOI, 2006.
- Operational Guidelines on Fixed Day Static (FDS) approach for Sterilisation services under the Family Welfare Programme, MoHFW GOI, 2008.
- Standard Operating Procedures for Sterilisation Services in Camps, MoHFW GOI, 2008.
- Does Early Child Bearing and Sterilisation- Focused Family Planning in India Fuel Population Growth? Zoe Matthews, Sabu S, Padmadas, Inge Hutter, Juliet McEachran and James J. Brown. Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research Germany, 2009.
- A Roundtable on Population and family planning: Contemporary Challenges & Opportunities, 2011.
- Family Welfare Statistics in India, MoHFW GOI, 2011.
- FIGO (International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics), Contraceptive Sterilisation Guidelines, Recommendations, 2011.
- Family Planning Insurance Scheme Manual, 2005.
- Supreme Court order on Writ Petition (Civil) No. 209/2003 SUPREME COURT ORDER ON WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) NO. 209/ 2003